Before I start adding new posts, I want to go on record saying the photo of our friends with face masks was a joke. They assumed I would know they were only posing for the picture. Haha. I'm the gullible one. In my defense, though, I have found some missionaries to be overly cautious in some respects, and it didn't take much to believe they would actually try to worship wearing face masks.
So... with a clear conscience I will now continue to post. Any future lies you read here will be unintentional.
Even though I grew up in Texas where the motto is "Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story," I do attempt to stick to the facts when possible, and to clearly exaggerate when I want the effect. When I say my mom's favorite phrase "a little bit longer than forever" you know I am not being literally accurate, right?
3 comments:
Forgiven girlfriend. NOW POST SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Abrazos
Haha! Good joke ;) Can't wait to read more...
Hey, Faith and Charlsie, my faithful readers. That's weird. I started a post on the 2nd, and just finished it today. When I hit "publish" it was out of sequence. Scroll down and you'll see it.
Post a Comment